If you’re looking to reduce product formulation costs, but you’re thinking your business is too small for the big chemical manufacturers and their distributors to care about, we have some great news for you.
We represent Environmental Fluids, a company with a better business model when it comes to buying the surfactants, polymers, and specialty chemicals that you need to make your products.
See, Environmental Fluids engineers and sells its chemicals directly to customers. You no longer need to go through a distributor who works with a manufacturer. Eliminating this unnecessary middleman has many benefits, as you can imagine.
Here’s what you can expect when you buy your chemicals directly through Environmental Fluids:
- Get the quantities that you need, when you need them. Whether you need a truckload or one drum (or something in between), we can deliver.
- Save money by avoiding hefty markups. Because you’re buying directly from us, you avoid the hefty markup of 15-25% that you have to pay when you buy through chemical distribution.
- Get chemicals defined to your specifications, not some generic specs. We take pride in our custom formulation development, which means you’ll get a formulation that meets your unique requirements, not some random specifications. This ensures greater product consistency and quality control, both of which are important selling points to your customers.
- Enjoy excellent customer service no matter how big or small your company is. We don’t discriminate based on your company’s size. We appreciate your business whether you’re buying one drum or a railcar of chemicals (or somewhere in between).
- Save time, which saves money (and aggravation). If you work with a distributor and have formulation questions, changes, or requests, the distributor has to go back to the manufacturer’s R&D people, get answers, and report back to you. Oftentimes, your request will be put in an already deep queue or denied altogether. By working directly with Environmental Fluids, you avoid this hassle since we formulate the products and the EF chemist and formulators are willing to assist you no matter how big or small your business is.
- Get support for any green initiatives you’re undertaking. We take green chemistry seriously, and we know many SMBs do as well. The problem is many SMBs can’t experiment with green initiatives since big chemical manufacturers and their distributors make it difficult to initiate and sell small quantities of environmental-friendly chemicals. Not us. So, if you want, say, five drums of a green surfactant because you hope to start moving in a greener direction with your product line, we can absolutely accommodate you.
If you’ve been tasked with finding cost reduction techniques in procurement, it can feel like a daunting undertaking. When it comes to procuring product formulations, however, there IS a better way—and a more economical one to boot, thanks to Environmental Fluids.
Let’s talk about your specific needs so we can show you how much money you’ll save. Contact us and one of our reps will get back to you ASAP.